We are currently looking for:
Part-Time Facilities Technician
Employment Type: Part-time
Job Title: Facilities Technician
Reporting to: Facilities Manager
Location: San Diego, California
Date: August 6, 2019
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Assisting the Facilities Manager with:
- Repair and maintain HVAC equipment.
- Monitor, program, and maintain the Siemens BMS (Building Management System).
- Repair and maintain essential lab equipment such as central vacuum pump, air compressors, steam boiler, lab gas manifolds, D.I. water system, etc.
- Plumbing repairs and upgrades.
- Work on manufacturing equipment and production line.
- Maintain facility status as a cGMP facility.
- Hazardous Material and Hazardous Waste Management.
- Maintain and test building life and property safety systems.
- Set up, repair, and maintain lab equipment and laboratories.
- Repair and maintain structural components such as walls, floors, ceilings, doors, etc.
The above statements reflect the general tasks, duties, activities and/or responsibilities necessary to describe this position and is not intended to set forth all of the specific requirements of the job. These job duties/responsibilities may change or vary in response to business needs.
To Apply: If you are interested in being part of the IriSys LLC team, please email your CV and Cover Letter directly to HR@irisys.com. Please put the job reference “Part-Time Facilities Technician” in the subject line of the email.